Silicon Run I
Silicon Run I – 2nd Edition
By Silicon Run Productions ©1996
Running Time: 39 minutes
Format: English DVD or VHS
Click here to see DVD Trailer
An award-winning training and educational video which features live industrial footage and animations on integrated circuit fabrication and production methods for CMOS devices, with emphasis on wafer fab production processes.
- Silicon crystal growth (time lapse footage)
- Wafer slicing and polishing techniques
- CAD/CAE design and interaction of specialists in computer architecture and logic
- Mask making, including photolithography
- IC manufacturing including planarization, metal plugs and the complexity of multi-layer metal fabrication
- Animated and microscopic views of CMOS transistors
Appropriate for students and semiconductor industry professionals of all experience levels. This film is ideally suited for corporate training of new hires and non-technical personnel.
Special offer! Get Silicon I and Silicon II and SAVE!
- Market Info
- Events & Tradeshows